Administrative utilities for the XFS filesystem
DescriptionThe xfsdump package contains xfsdump, xfsrestore and a number of other administrative utilities for managing XFS filesystems. xfsdump examines files in a filesystem, determines which need to be backed up, and copies those files to a specified disk, tape or other storage medium. It uses XFS-specific directives for optimizing the dump of an XFS filesystem, and also knows how to backup XFS extended attributes. Backups created with xfsdump are "endian safe" and can thus be transfered between Linux machines of different architectures and also between IRIX machines. xfsrestore performs the inverse function of xfsdump; it can restore a full backup of a filesystem. Subsequent incremental backups can then be layered on top of the full backup. Single files and directory subtrees may be restored from full or partial backups.
386 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.1.6+nmu1 (Information last updated about 3 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".