3D Tetris like popular game similar to Welltris
DescriptionThe idea of this game was by the Russian programmer Pogitnov. It has the same gameplay concept as Tetris. Imagine that you are looking into a glass from the top. You see four walls and the bottom. The flat 2D figures falling down from the walls one by one. You can move these figures from one wall to another or rotate the figure. If the figure leave the wall it moves on the bottom while another figure is pushed. You need to form full rows and/or columns on the bottom. When you form such row it disappear and you receive additional empty space on the bottom and scores :).
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".