Picture viewer for X with a thumbnail-based selector
Descriptionxzgv is a picture viewer for X, with a thumbnail-based file selector. Most file formats are supported, and the thumbnails used are compatible with xv, zgv, and the Gimp. It can also be used with `xzgv file(s)', to effectively bypass the file selector. xzgv differs from other picture viewers for X in that it uses one window for both the file selector and viewer, it (unlike xv) allows both scrolling and fit-to-window methods of viewing large pictures, and it (unlike xv and some others) doesn't ever mangle the picture's aspect ratio. It also provides extensive keyboard support; if you prefer using the keyboard, this is almost certainly the best viewer for you. But it doesn't skimp on the mousey stuff, either. Note that this program is written by the author of the svgalib-based "zgv", and has similar features. Home Page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/xzgv
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".