sparse matrix operations for the Yorick language
DescriptionSparse Operations with Yorick is a plugin for Yorick (an interpreted computer language specialized for numerical and scientific problems) that allows performing efficient operations on sparse matrices. This software is also available for the commercial language IDL. Features:
* Utilizes a sparse row-wise format optimized for fast matrix-vector
* Structure implementation for user-friendly interface on the Yorick/IDL
* Explicit memory handling on the scripting level
* As of v1.2 portable to 64-bit computing platforms
* Offers basic matrix algebra and manipulation in single or double precision
* Offers scripts for solving linear systems by e.g. conjugate gradients
* Offers saving of sparse structures on a common FITS format or an internal
binary format. Using the FITS format makes the saved matrices portable
between the IDL/Yorick distributions.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".