Advanced protocol analyzing firewall
DescriptionZorp is a new generation firewall. It is essentially a transparent proxy firewall, with strict protocol analyzing proxies, a modular architecture, and fine-grained control over the mediated traffic. Configuration decisions are scriptable with the Python based configuration language. Zorp has been successfully deployed in demanding environments like the protection of high traffic web sites, or the protection of large intranets. Since the protocol analysis is strict and many of the common exploits violate the application protocol they are injected into, a large percentage of the attacks do not cross a Zorp based firewall even if the given service is permitted.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".