Multi-player classic aerial combat simulation
DescriptionA multiplayer aerial combat simulation. Players engage in air to air combat against one another using heat seeking missiles and cannons. Main features include:
* Simulation with 6 degrees of freedom.
* Structural limit to the vertical positive/negative load.
* Classic instruments, navigation and head-up display (HUD).
* Several aircraft models implemented, both civil and military.
* Two scenes provided, with many runways and radio stations.acm runs under the X window system. This version of acm is implemented as a distributed simulation. It communicates information via the IEEE Distributed Interactive Simulation protocol. The original version of acm was written by Riley Rainey. This is Umberto Salsi's updated version.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install acm