text-based authoring tool for HTML
DescriptionAephea is an HTML authoring framework. It enforces HTML well-formedness with a simpler and stricter syntax, provides useful extensions and abstractions as well as facilities for adding new ones, all in a single unified approach that stays close to HTML itself. Some of Aephea's characteristics are a TeX-like syntax, dictionary stacks, iteration and a focus on styling via CSS. PUD (Portable Unix Documentation) is shipped with Aephea. It provides mini-languages for authoring Unix manual pages and FAQ documents with output both in HTML and troff. Both Aephea and PUD are written in zoem, a high-level macro/programming language with character filtering capabilities. If you'd like to generate manpages, but don't like troff syntax, and find Perl's POD too limited, Aephea's PUD is likely useful for you. If you like your documents to be available in both PDF and HTML, but find Docbook XML too heavyweight (and aren't really happy with Docbook XML's baroque default tagnames), you'll like PUD.
712 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 12-248-2 (Information last updated about 6 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".