Adobe Glyph List For New Fonts
DescriptionAGL (Adobe Glyph List) maps glyph names to Unicode values for the purpose of deriving content. AGLFN (Adobe Glyph List For New Fonts) is a subset of AGL that excludes the glyph names associated with the PUA (Private Use Area), and is meant to specify preferred glyph names for new fonts. Also included is the ITC Zapf Dingbats Glyph List, which is similar to AGL in that it maps glyph names to Unicode values for the purpose of deriving content, but only for the glyphs in the ITC Zapf Dingbats font. Be sure to visit the AGL Specification and Developer Documentation pages for detailed information about naming glyphs, interpreting glyph names, and developing OpenType fonts.
15841 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.7-3 (Information last updated about 13 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".