wireless WEP/WPA cracking utilities
Descriptionaircrack-ng is an 802.11a/b/g WEP/WPA cracking program that can recover a 40-bit, 104-bit, 256-bit or 512-bit WEP key once enough encrypted packets have been gathered. Also it can attack WPA1/2 networks with some advanced methods or simply by brute force. It implements the standard FMS attack along with some optimizations, thus making the attack much faster compared to other WEP cracking tools. It can also fully use a multiprocessor system to its full power in order to speed up the cracking process. aircrack-ng is a fork of aircrack, as that project has been stopped by the upstream maintainer.
6491 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1:1.2-0~beta3-4 (Information last updated about 22 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".