utilities for Amarok media player
DescriptionThis package contains command line utilities that are typically used by Amarok media player but might also be useful on systems without Amarok installed. They are designed to be lightweight as they do not depend on KDE libraries. Currently the package contains the following utilities:
- amarokcollectionscanner - scans audio files, collects information from
file tags and prints it in the structured XML format.
- amarok_afttagger - a helper program which writes/removes custom tags
to/from media files required for embedded "Amarok File Tracking".
- amzdownloader - easily download your files from Amazon if you have their
references in an encrypted .amz file.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".