Puyo Puyo-style puzzle game for up to two players
DescriptionDue an awful mutation, some amoeba's species have started to multiply until they take the world if you can't stop them. Fortunately the mutation made then too unstable and lining up four or more will make them disappear. Follow Kim or Tom through 6 levels in their quest to prevent the cute multiplying amoebas to take the world and become the new Amoeba Master. Watch out for the cute but amoeba's controlled creatures that will try to put and end to your quest. Amoebax is designed with levels for everyone, from children to adults. With the training mode everybody will quickly become a master and the tournament mode will let you have a good time with your friends. There is also catchy music, funny sound effects, and beautiful screens that sure appeal to everyone in the family.
168414 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.2.1+dfsg-5 (Information last updated about 5 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".