use a bluetooth device as X remote control (systray applet)
DescriptionAmora (A mobile remote assistant) is an application that enables you to control your desktop using your mobile phone. It uses bluetooth to send mouse and keyboard events to the X session. With it, you can control your presentations, movies or any other application which mainly uses mouse and cursor keys. Amora also has a screenshot feature, where you can see a thumbnail of the currently focused window on the mobile phone. Currently only Symbian Series 60 mobile phones are supported. A Java client implementation is under development. A proof of concept client for Linux based mobile device like the Nokia Internet Tablets and the OpenMoko FreeRunner is available. This package contains the Qt-based system tray applet version of the daemon running on the to be remote controlled computer. The client has to be installed on the mobile phone and is not contained in the package. It can be downloaded from the home page of the project.
46101 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.2~svn+git2015.04.25-1+b2 (Information last updated about 16 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".