client for the eD2k and Kad networks, like eMule
DescriptionaMule is a peer-to-peer file sharing application, designed to connect to the eDonkey and Kad networks. It has a wide range of features, including many of the original eMule client, like:
* online signature, source exchange, compressed transfers, secure
identification, and IP filter support
* boolean search, which can be local, global, or in the Kad network
* checks against aggressive clients
* slot allocation, to decide the number of remote clients
* systray works well both in GNOME and KDE
* translations to many languagesA daemonized version of the application that does not need a graphic environment to run is available in the amule-daemon package, and various utilities of interest can be found in the amule-utils and amule-utils-gui packages, including the ed2k link handler.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".