extensible flashcard learning program
DescriptionAnki is a program designed to help you remember facts (such as words and phrases in a foreign language) as easily, quickly and efficiently as possible. To do this, it tracks how well you remember each fact, and uses that information to optimally schedule review times. Besides text, it supports sounds, images and rendering TeX snippets in the cards. It can synchronize card decks to a server so that you can review the deck on other computers, a web interface or mobile devices, for which versions of Anki are also available. Complete card decks offered by other users can be downloaded the same way. Anki is extensible with plugins which can be downloaded and installed from the menu. While Anki can be used for studying anything, plugins are available with special features designed to make studying Japanese and English easier: integrated dictionary lookups, missing kanji reports, and more.
216267 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.1.15+dfsg-2 (Information last updated about 8 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".