The following formats are supported:
- .ANS - ANSi (ANSI escape sequences: ANSI X3.64 standard)
- .PCB - PCBoard Bulletin Board System (BBS) own file format
- .BIN - Binary format (raw memory copy of text mode video memory)
- .ADF - Artworx format, supporting custom character sets and palettes
- .IDF - iCE Draw format, supporting custom character sets and palettes
- .TND - TundraDraw format, supporting 24-bit color mode
- .XB - The eXtended Binary XBin format, supporting custom character
sets and palettes
This is capabable of processing:
- SAUCE records
- DOS and Amiga fonts (embedded binary dump)
- iCE colors
- Output files are highly optimized 4-bit PNGs.
- Optionally generates additional (and proper) Retina @2x PNG.
- You can use custom options for adjusting output results.
- Built-in support for rendering Amiga ASCII.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install ansilove