secure anycast tunneling protocol
DescriptionAnytun is an implementation of the secure anycast tunneling protocol. It uses an easy openvpn style interface and makes it possible to build redundant VPN clusters with load balancing between servers. VPN servers share a single IP address. Adding and removing VPN Servers is done by the routing protocol, so no client changes have to be made when additional VPN servers are added or removed. It is possible to realise global load balancing based on shortest BGP routes by simply announcing the address space of the tunnel servers at multiple locations. Currently ethernet, ipv4 and ipv6 tunnels are supported by the implementation. However the protocol allows one to tunnel every ETHERTYPE protocol.
4058 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.3.7-1.1 (Information last updated about 2 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".