tools to assist in using ATA over Ethernet
DescriptionThe aoetools are programs that assist in using ATA over Ethernet. These tools are designed to work with the "aoe" driver for Linux 2.6+ kernels; in fact, this version recommends kernel 2.6.14 or later, as both support up to 16 slots per shelf address. Systems running Linux 2.4 kernels do not need and should not install the aoetools. The aoe driver for 2.4 kernels is self-sufficient. There are several tools included in this package:
* aoecfg - manipulate AoE configuration strings
* aoe-discover - trigger discovery of ATA over Ethernet devices
* aoe-flush - flush the down devices out of the aoe driver
* aoe-interfaces - restrict network interfaces used for AoE
* aoe-mkdevs - create character and block device files
* aoe-mkshelf - create block device files for one shelf address
* aoeping - simple userland communication with AoE devices
* aoe-revalidate - revalidate the disk size of an AoE device
* aoe-sancheck - diagnoses MTU and other network issues
* aoe-stat - print status information for AoE devices
* aoe-version - print AoE-related software version information
* coraid-update - upload an update file to a Coraid appliance
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".