XEmacs lisp for A+ development
DescriptionThis package contains the XEmacs lisp required for the development of A+ programs. It does the key bindings, sets the font properly, and binds some function keys. The complete A+ development environment is provided by the aplus-fsf-dev package. To load A+ from XEmacs, load a file with extension .apl, .a or .+, or use the command 'M-x a-mode'. Or, press F4 to start the A+ interpreter. See /usr/share/doc/README.Debian.gz if you have trouble entering the special A+ characters in XEmacs. This package is now an empty dummy package because XEmacs is no longer available. If that changes, this package will be resurrected.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".