free digital sketchpad software
DescriptionYou can make colored free-hand annotations with digital ink everywhere, record it and share on the network. Thanks to Ardesia you are free to open any application and fix your ideas and comments as if you wrote on a classic chalkboard. You can use the tool to make effective on-screen presentation, highlight things or point out things of interest. The tool facilitates the online presentations and demos showing in real time your computer screen to anyone in the network. You can use this tool to enhance your lessons or courses working with your preferred applications and your preferred operating system. Create nice tutorial and demos saving the desktop images with your free hand annotations. Ardesia includes a sketchpad software that allow to free-hand draw geometrical shapes using the shape recognizer. Ardesia works with all the pointing device; you can use a mouse, a touch screen, a drawing tablet, a cheap&professional wiimote whiteboard or a commercial whiteboard, interactive projector and any other devices supported by your operating system.
70844 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.1-2.1 (Information last updated about 13 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".