Command line tools from astropy
DescriptionThe astropy package contains core functionality and some common tools needed for performing astronomy and astrophysics research with Python. This package contains the tools that come with astropy:
* fitscheck: Detect and fix FITS standards violations
* fits2bitmap: Create a bitmap file from a FITS image.
* fitsdiff: Compare two FITS image files and report the differences in
header keywords and data.
* fitsheader: Print the header(s) of one or more FITS file(s) to the
standard output in a human-readable format.
* samp_hub: SAMP Hub Server.
* volint: Check a VOTable file for compliance to the VOTable specification
* wcslint: Check the WCS keywords in a FITS file for compliance against
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install astropy-utils