Audio grabber tool for KDE
DescriptionAudex is a new audio grabber tool for CD-ROM drives for the KDE desktop. The assistant is able to create profiles for LAME, OGG Vorbis (oggenc), FLAC, FAAC (AAC/MP4) and RIFF WAVE. Please install your favorite encoder. Of course for WAVE no external encoder is needed! Beyond the assistant you can define your own profile, which means, that audex works together with commmand line encoders in general. Some features are:
* Extracting with CDDA Paranoia. So you have quite perfect audio quality.
* Extracting and encoding run parallel.
* Filename editing with local and remote CDDB/FreeDB database.
* Submit new entries to CDDB/FreeDB database.
* Metadata correction tools like capitalize etc.
* Multi-profile extraction (with one commandline-encoder per profile).
* Fetch covers from the internet and store them in the database.
* Create playlists, cover and template-based-info files in target directory.
* Creates extraction and encoding protocols.
* Transfer files to a FTP-server.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".