automated text file generator
DescriptionAutoGen is a tool designed for generating program files that contain repetitive text with varied substitutions. This is especially valuable if there are several blocks of such text that must be kept synchronized. Included with AutoGen is a tool that virtually eliminates the hassle of processing options, keeping usage text up to date and so on. This tool allows you to specify several program attributes, innumerable options and option attributes, then it produces all the code necessary to parse and handle the command line and initialization file options. This package contains the development tools. libopts25-dev contains the static libraries and header files. libopts25 contains the shared libraries. autogen-doc contains the PostScript and HTML documentation.
9636 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1:5.18.16-3 (Information last updated about 7 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".