classic 2D point and click science fiction adventure game
DescriptionA science-fiction thriller set in a bleak post-apocalyptic vision of the future, Beneath a Steel Sky revolves around "Union City", where selfishness, rivalry, and corruption by its citizens seems to be all too common, those who can afford it live underground, away from the pollution and social problems which are plaguing the city. You take on the role of Robert Foster, an outcast of sorts from the city since a boy who was raised in a remote environment outside of Union City simply termed "the gap". Robert's mother took him away from Union City as a child on their way to "Hobart" but the helicopter crashed on its way, unfortunately Robert's mother dies, but he survives and is left to be raised by a local tribe from the gap. Years later, Union City security drops by and abducts Robert, killing his tribe in the process; upon reaching the city the helicopter taking him there crashes with him escaping, high upon a tower block in the middle of the city he sets out to discover the truth about his past, and to seek vengeance for the killing of his tribe. Note that this package only contains game-data. The game engine is provided by ScummVM.
240309 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.0372-7 (Information last updated about 13 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".