logic game Bugs Escape 3D
DescriptionThe game based on Berusky that is also available for Debian, though this is the enhanced 3D version. Berusky II is a game that challenges your visual/spatial thinking and the ability to find a way to resolve a logic task. The entire game takes place in a 3D environment while you slip into the role of different bugs and lead them out of a maze. In addition to arbitrary turning and level zooming all logical plots happen in space. In comparison to the first part, new logical elements, a simple linear story accompanied by comic series, various 3D environments, water surfaces and others have been added.
168174 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.12-2 (Information last updated about 5 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".