BlueDevil is a set of components which integrate Bluetooth in KDE.
* A KDE Control Module (KCM) to configure all the Bluetooth-related options.
* Integration with the KDE input/output system (KIO), which allows you to
discover and explore Bluetooth devices from your favorite file browser.
* A wizard to pair your devices and connect directly to services they offer,
such as input (mouse, keyboard, Wiimote) and audio (headsets, phones).
* A system tray application from where all BlueDevil actions can be done
(disconnect devices, send files, configure, etc).
* A daemon which listens to incoming requests, for example to receive files
or to introduce a requested PIN.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install bluedevil