metapackage for CUDA-savvy BOINC client and manager
DescriptionThe Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing (BOINC) is a software platform for distributed computing: several initiatives of various scientific disciplines all compete for the idle time of desktop computers. The developers' web site at the University of Berkeley serves as a common portal to the otherwise independently run projects. Regular users (righteously) often find it an unbearable nuisance to care for the exact configuration of BOINC for CUDA-savvy graphics cards. This package adds a series of dependencies from the non-free section to the regular boinc package. This also meant this binary package to be redistributed in the contrib section of Debian.
8896 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 7.16.3+dfsg-1 (Information last updated about 23 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".