Resource monitor that shows usage and stats for processor,
memory, disks, network and processes. bpytop includes:
- Easy to use, with a game inspired menu system.
- Full mouse support, all buttons with a highlighted key is clickable
and mouse scroll works in process list and menu boxes.
- Fast and responsive UI with UP, DOWN keys process selection.
- Function for showing detailed stats for selected process.
- Ability to filter processes, multiple filters can be entered.
- Easy switching between sorting options.
- Send SIGTERM, SIGKILL, SIGINT to selected process.
- UI menu for changing all config file options.
- Auto scaling graph for network usage.
- Shows current read and write speeds for disks
Python port of bashtop.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install bpytop