Mass SNMP scanner
DescriptionBraa is a mass snmp scanner. The intended usage of such a tool is of course making SNMP queries - but unlike snmpget or snmpwalk from net-snmp, it is able to query dozens or hundreds of hosts simultaneously, and in a single process. Thus, it consumes very few system resources and does the scanning VERY fast. Braa implements its OWN snmp stack, so it does NOT need any SNMP libraries like net-snmp. The implementation is very dirty, supports only several data types, and in any case cannot be stated 'standard-conforming'! It was designed to be fast, and it is fast. For this reason (well, and also because of author laziness ;), there is no ASN.1 parser in braa - the user HAVE to know the numerical values of OID's (for instance .184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.0 instead of system.sysName.0).
2103 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.82-4 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".