Downloads and assembles multipart Usenet binaries
DescriptionBrag collects and assembles multipart binary attachments from newsgroups. This is a robust command-line tool, well suited to run as a cron job.
* Collects and downloads multipart binary attachments
* Supported encodings: uuencode, MIME base64 and yenc
* Filters messages using accept/reject patterns
* Optionally saves message subjects
* Supports NNTP authentication
* Supports non-default NNTP ports
* Can combine parts from different newsgroups or even different servers
* Bulletproof: Restarts from the last successful operation.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install brag