CD/DVD burning application for GNOME
DescriptionBrasero is a simple application to burn, copy and erase CD and DVD media: audio, video or data. It features among other things:
* On-the-fly burning
* Multisession support
* On-the-fly conversion of music playlists in all formats supported by
GStreamerThis package contains the main binary, the burning plugins and the nautilus extension. The following packages, if installed, will provide Brasero with added functionality:
* cdrdao to burn combined data/audio CDs and for byte-to-byte copy
* GStreamer backends to support more audio formats
* vcdimager to create VCDs or SVCDs
* libdvdcss2 to copy encrypted DVDs
* tracker to search for video, audio, image and document files
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".