Provides syslogd and klogd using busybox
DescriptionThe system log daemon is responsible for providing logging of messages received from programs and facilities on the local host as well as from remote hosts. The kernel log daemon listens to kernel message sources and is responsible for prioritizing and processing operating system messages. The busybox implementation of the syslogd is particular useful on embedded, diskless (netboot) or flash disk based systems because it can use a fixed size ring buffer for logging instead of saving logs to the disk or sending it to remote logging servers. The ring buffer can be read using the (also busybox based) command logread. This package provides the glue to the busybox syslogd and klogd to be used in the system by providing the appropriate symbolic links and scripts.
208 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1:1.22.0-19 (Information last updated about 10 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".