Bazaar plugin for uploading to web servers
DescriptionThis is a plugin for Bazaar that incrementally uploads changes in a Bazaar branch to a dumb server. Web sites are often hosted on servers where Bazaar can not be installed. In other cases, the web site must not give access to its corresponding branch (for security reasons for example). Finally, web hosting providers often provide only ftp access to upload sites. This plugin uploads only the relevant changes since the last upload using the ftp or sftp protocols. It adds a "upload" subcommand to bzr.
895 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.1.0-8 (Information last updated 2 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".