presentation program for the Calligra Suite
DescriptionStage is an easy to use yet still flexible presentation application. You can easily create presentations containing a rich variety of elements, from graphics to text, from charts to images. Stage is extensible through a plugin system, so it is easy to add new effects, new content elements or even new ways of managing your presentation. Stage natively uses the OpenDocument file format standard, for easy interchange with all ODF supporting applications, which includes Microsoft Office. Examples of its easy-to-use features are support for layouts, a special slide overview view during presentations for the presenter, support for many different master sliders in one presentation, cool transitions and a useful notes feature. This package is part of the Calligra Suite.
8756 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1:3.2.1+dfsg-2+b3 (Information last updated about 21 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".