Cassegrain antenna modelling
DescriptionCassbeam is a Cassegrain antenna ray tracer. A Cassegrain antenna is a double reflector system which works on the principle of cassegrain optical telescope. A high gain cassegrain reflector antenna in Ku-band has been successfully developed for command transmit application for the missile programme. It can also be used for monopulse radar, satellite communication. Based on an input text file, it computes several properties of the antenna including gain, zenith system temperature, and the beam, in full polarization. All calculations are done in the transmit sense and use reciprocity to relate to the equivalent receiving system. Additionally, cassbeam allows deformations, or pathologies of the optics to be modelled. Currently this is limited to rotations and translations of the feed and secondary. In the future, large scale deviations in the primary (such as a misplaced panel) will likely be supported.
613 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.1-1+b1 (Information last updated 2 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".