C++ Automated Test Cases in Headers
DescriptionCatch is a multi-paradigm automated test framework for C++ and Objective-C. Its key features are:
* Distributed as a single header file with no dependencies.
* Test cases are self-registering.
* Test cases can be de divided into isolated sections.
* Behaviour Driven Design style is possible with GIVEN-WHEN-THEN
in place of test cases and sections.
* Only one core assertion macro for comparisons; standard language
operators are used for comparison, yet the expression is decomposed
and properly logged.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install catch