prints round cd-labels
Descriptioncd-circleprint is a program to create round cd-labels written in perl, using perl-tk to produce a graphical frontend. The labels have four lines of nice curved text and an additional four fields with normal text. Each field has selectable text-size, font and colour. The background colour is also selectable. The label may also have a background image. You can squeeze the whole page if your printer doesn't generate correct circles and you can move the two labels on the sheet to accommodate different types of label sheets. The output is postscript to make it as portable as possible.
1347 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.7.0-5 (Information last updated about 12 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".