Cross-platform graphical frontend for the CEN64 emulator
DescriptionCEN64-Qt is a cross-platform graphical frontend for the CEN64 emulator. Since CEN64 itself provides a simple command line interface only, anyone who wants to use this particular emulator with a little more convenience has to resort to additional software which is where this package jumps in. The frontend lists all available ROMs after adding them to the inventory with the option to download additional information from external game databases on the web. File paths for the necessary IPL files can be conveniently configured from the settings menu as well as the paths where games save a stored and recovered from. Additional features include a log viewer for the emulator, a configurable view for the ROM listing as well as a quick access menu to select the preferred input device for the emulator such as different gamepads and a keyboard. Naturally, all settings are automatically saved and restored such that they only need to be configured once.
121341 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 20180730-alpha-1+b1 (Information last updated about 8 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".