Free and open source project to monitor systems. The project can be
used with Centreon and all monitoring software compatible with Nagios
The following can be monitored:
* application: Apache, Asterisk, Elasticsearch, Github, Jenkins,
Kafka, Nginx, Pfsense, Redis, Tomcat, Varnish...
* cloud: AWS, Azure, Docker, Office365, Nutanix, Prometheus...
* database: Firebird, Informix, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, Cassandra
* hardware: printers (rfc3805), UPS (Powerware, Mge, Standard), Sun
Hardware, Cisco UCS, SensorIP, HP Proliant, HP
Bladechassis, Dell Openmanage, Dell CMC, Raritan...
* network: Aruba, Brocade, Bluecoat, Brocade,
Checkpoint, Cisco AP/IronPort/ASA/Standard, Extreme,
Fortigate, H3C, Hirschmann, HP Procurve, F5 BIG-IP, Juniper,
PaloAlto, Redback, Riverbed, Ruggedcom, Stonesoft...
* os: Linux (SNMP, NRPE), Freebsd (SNMP), AIX (SNMP), Solaris (SNMP)...
* storage: EMC Clariion, Netapp, Nimble, HP MSA p2000, Dell EqualLogic,
Qnap, Panzura, Synology...
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install centreon-plugins