Collection of Nagios plugins to monitor OS, services and network devices
DescriptionFree and open source project to monitor systems. The project can be used with Centreon and all monitoring software compatible with Nagios plugins. The following can be monitored:
* application: Apache, Asterisk, Elasticsearch, Github, Jenkins,
Kafka, Nginx, Pfsense, Redis, Tomcat, Varnish...
* cloud: AWS, Azure, Docker, Office365, Nutanix, Prometheus...
* database: Firebird, Informix, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, Cassandra
* hardware: printers (rfc3805), UPS (Powerware, Mge, Standard), Sun
Hardware, Cisco UCS, SensorIP, HP Proliant, HP
Bladechassis, Dell Openmanage, Dell CMC, Raritan...
* network: Aruba, Brocade, Bluecoat, Brocade,
Checkpoint, Cisco AP/IronPort/ASA/Standard, Extreme,
Fortigate, H3C, Hirschmann, HP Procurve, F5 BIG-IP, Juniper,
PaloAlto, Redback, Riverbed, Ruggedcom, Stonesoft...
* os: Linux (SNMP, NRPE), Freebsd (SNMP), AIX (SNMP), Solaris (SNMP)...
* storage: EMC Clariion, Netapp, Nimble, HP MSA p2000, Dell EqualLogic,
Qnap, Panzura, Synology...
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install centreon-plugins