Checksecurity can periodically do some very basic system security checks:
* check-setuid - scans for insecurely mounted remote file systems,
and tracks changes in setuid programs;
* check-sockets - tracks changes in open ports to detect rogue programs;
* check-passwd - scans for empty or duplicate system accounts;
* check-disfree - scans for mounted filesystems nearing capacity;
* check-iptables-logs - scans logs generated by iptables and look
for intrusion attempts.
Be aware that these minimal set of checks are no substitute for a full
security auditing and integrity checking system.
In addition to these checks you are encourage to install additional packages
(listed in "Recommends") to provide more information concerning the security
or vulnerability of your system.
Installing the suggested package lockfile-progs can help to prevent
the cron jobs running multiple times if something gets jammed.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install checksecurity