ChkTeX finds typographic errors in LaTeX documents:
* Supports over 40 warnings.
* Supports ``\input'' command; both TeX and LaTeX version. Actually
includes the files. ``TEXINPUTS''-equivalent search path.
* Intelligent warning/error handling. The user may promote/mute
warnings to suit his preferences. You may also mute warnings in
the header of a file; thus killing much unwanted garbage.
* Supports both LaTeX 2.09 and LaTeX2e.
* Flexible output handling. Has some predefined formats and lets the
user specify his own format. Uses a ``printf()'' similar syntax.
``lacheck'' compatible mode included for interfacing with the
AUC-TeX Emacs mode.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install chktex