statistics collection and monitoring daemon
Descriptioncollectd is a small daemon which collects system information periodically and provides mechanisms to monitor and store the values in a variety of ways. Since the daemon doesn't need to startup every time it wants to update the values it's very fast and easy on the system. Also, the statistics are very fine grained since the files are updated every 10 seconds by default. The collected information can be used to find current performance bottlenecks (performance analysis) and predict future system load (capacity planning). This package provides a full installation of the daemon, including the configuration. For the core system, see the "collectd-core" package, which allows sites to, e.g., provide customizations (like a custom default configuration) on top of it without having to modify the "collectd" package.
1911 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 5.7.0-3 (Information last updated 28 minutes ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".