This is a collection of software that help users to share resources in a
complex, heterogeneous, and unreliable computing environment. This includes:
* Chirp: A personal filesystem and I/O protocol that allows unprivileged users
to share space securely, efficiently, and conveniently. When combined
with Parrot, Chirp allows users to create custom wide-area
* Parrot: A transparent user-level virtual filesystem that allows any ordinary
program to be attached to a remote storage device such as an FTP
server or a Chirp server.
* Makeflow: A workflow system for parallel and distributed computing that uses
a language very similar to Make.
* Work Queue: A system and API for building master-worker style programs that
scale up to thousands of processors.
* All Pairs: A computational abstraction for running very large Cartesian
* Wavefront: A computational abstraction for running very large dynamic
* The Fault Tolerant Shell: A high-level programming language that allows
users to combine the ease of shell scripting, the power of distributed
programming, and the precision of compiled languages. Basically,
parallel programming and exception handling for scripts.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install coop-computing-tools