versatile classifier for e-mail and other data
DescriptionCRM114, the Controllable Regex Mutilator, is a system to examine incoming e-mail, system log streams, data files, or other data streams, and to sort, filter, or alter the incoming files or data streams however the user desires. Criteria for categorization of data can be by satisfaction of regular expressions, by sparse binary polynomial matching with a Bayesian Chain Rule evaluator, or by other means. CRM114 is not just another drop-in spam-filtering system; its Sparse Binary Polynomial Hashing methods give it the power to develop highly accurate Bayesian filters on very little training. CRM114 is compatible with SpamAssassin or other spam-flagging software; it can also be pipelined in front of or behind procmail. CRM114 is also useful as a syslog or firewall log filter, to flag up important events but ignore the ones that aren't meaningful. For mail filtering, installing metamail or mew-bin packages is recommended in order to have tools to decode MIME attachments.
2649 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 20100106-9+b1 (Information last updated about 6 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".