tools for manipulating CUE/TOC files
Descriptioncuetools is a set of programs that are useful for manipulating CUE sheet (cue) files and Table of Contents (toc) files. CUE and TOC files are a way to represent the layout of a data or audio CD in a machine-readable ASCII format. The package includes these utilities:
- cueconvert: convert between CUE and TOC formats
- cuebreakpoints: print the breakpoints from a CUE or TOC file
- cueprint: print disc and track information for a CUE or TOC file
- cuetag: tag files based on CUE/TOC file informationProbably the most popular use is to split a large audio file into many small files according to a CUE or TOC, for example: cuebreakpoints disc.cue | shnsplit disc.wav
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".