simple demodulation and spectrum display program
DescriptionThe CuteSDR application's primary purpose is for spawning custom applications or for educational use. It is NOT a full featured program as it is purposely kept simple in order for developers to more easily spin off their own applications. A further goal was to use only the stock functionality of Qt ie no libraries or special drivers. This limits CuteSDR to using only a network connection. The main gui and framework is written by Moe Wheatly, AE4JY. CuteSDR itself has only a network interface and will directly support the RFSPACE NetSDR and SDR-IP radios. The siqs_ftdi and SDRxxServer applications (packaged separately) provide network interfaces to RFSPACE USB devices.
156467 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.20-4 (Information last updated about 6 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".