set of Debian package scripts for CVS source trees
DescriptionThis package provides the capability to inject or import Debian source packages into a CVS repository, build a Debian package from the CVS repository, and helps in integrating upstream changes into the repository. The import or inject process takes a dsc (Debian source control) file, and imports it into CVS. The module path can maintains distribution and section information; for example, one may inject hemm/hemm/devel/make into the repository. The build process works analogously to dpkg-buildpackage, and can be used from within the checked out source tree, or with additional information, can be used from anywhere. In the latter case, you can build any previous version of the package, as long as the corresponding orig.tar.gz file is still around. The build script checks out the relevant version from the CVS repository, and runs dpkg-buildpackage to create the Debian package. Combined, these utilities provide an infrastructure to facilitate the use of CVS by Debian maintainers. This allows one to keep separate CVS branches of a package for stable, unstable, and possibly experimental distributions, along with the other benefits of a version control system. This can be used to generate a unified CVS source tree, for example.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".