Common Workflow Language reference implementation
DescriptionThis is the reference implementation of the Common Workflow Language. It is intended to be feature complete and provide comprehensive validation of CWL files as well as provide other tools related to working with CWL. This is written and tested for Python 2.7. The reference implementation consists of two packages. The "cwltool" package is the primary Python module containing the reference implementation in the "cwltool" module and console executable by the same name. The "cwl-runner" package is optional and provides an additional entry point under the alias "cwl-runner", which is the implementation-agnostic name for the default CWL interpreter installed on a host.
1336 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.0.20200224214940+dfsg-1 (Information last updated about 5 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".