distributed, interactive, smart revision control system
DescriptionDarcs is a free, open source revision control system. It is:
* Distributed: Every user has access to the full command set,
removing boundaries between server and client or committer and
* Interactive: Darcs is easy to learn and efficient to use because
it asks you questions in response to simple commands, giving you
choices in your work flow. You can choose to record one change in
a file, while ignoring another. As you update from upstream, you
can review each patch name, even the full "diff" for interesting
* Smart: Originally developed by physicist David Roundy, darcs is
based on a unique algebra of patches. This smartness lets you
respond to changing demands in ways that would otherwise not be
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".