Level design toolchain for DOOM3 and The Dark Mod
DescriptionDarkRadiant is a 3D map and level editor for games based on the idtech4 engines. The software is based on GtkRadiant and focuses on the games DOOM3 and The Dark Mod. Other games based on the same engine, like Quake 4, might be editable too, but are not explicitly supported. Darkradiant can also be used to create free contents for the GPL'ed version of the DOOM3 engine.
175073 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.10.0-1 (Information last updated about 5 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".