efficient Japanese input system for emacsen
DescriptionDaredevil SKK (DDSKK) is a fast and efficient Japanese input system written in Emacs Lisp. DDSKK is an expand version of SKK (Simple Kana to Kanji conversion program, originated by Masahiko Sato). The way of Kana to Kanji conversion is characteristic of SKK. To learn the usage of DDSKK, the tutorial program `skk-tutorial' is available. By default, DDSKK tries to connect an skkserv compatible dictionary server such as dbskkd-cdb, skksearch or yaskkserv on localhost. Directly use of a dictionary file without skkserv is also supported. To make a local dictionary from the skkdic package and the skkdic-extra package, use the update-skkdic command of the skktools package. To use optional features, install required packages such as lookup-el, kakasi, and so on.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".